Big thanks to the internet and digital technology, as due to them we have blockbuster hit in the marketing area that is “Digital Marketing”. We assume that you don’t understand what digital marketing is, so what is Digital marketing? Well, this is the marketing where we use electronic devices such as computers, smart phones, cell phones, TV, tablets and game consoles to connect with its stakeholders and millions of the consumers and it is mainly carried out through web; whereas traditional marketing make use of offline media such as print posters for ending this task. Through above, it seems that there is big confusion between which one should be considered either digital marketing or traditional marketing. With the pace, it has been seen that there is huge downfall in traditional marketing and digital marketing are surpassing it with huge figures.
We are also supporting digital marketing over traditional marketing and there are five major reasons lying behind our decision that are as follows: –
- Identical playing field: – With the help of digital marketing and the web, every business would gain equal opportunity to promote their product.
- Easy accessibility of Digital marketing: – As all we know that the internet has a wider reach and this is what that makes digital marketing more accessible. Digital marketing has potential for gaining huge count of customers than the traditional marketing. In fact, most of the aspect of digital marketing is open to all web users whereas on other hand traditional marketing are quite restricting one.
- Digital marketing can easily be tracked: – One can easily track digital marketing campaign strategies to know how it is generating the new leads and how your targets are responding to your campaign. Moreover, with this, you can identify that strategy that is more effective.
- Digital marketing are less expensive: – Digital marketing are cost effective than advertising the brand through traditional medias. A properly exceuted digital marketing strategy can help your business to advertise effectively against large competitors, knock wider audiences of qualified customers, create new revenue, give you data necessary for measuring return on investment.
- Customer oriented approach: – Digital marketing is undoubtedly, customer segmented because customers perform research on products, check its reviews over its online portal.
- Customer’s engagement: – It would be apt if we call digital marketing a two way street where customers aren’t only accessible but are also engaged. The business tend to interact with the customers, understand their needs via their feedbacks, pick out the customers challenges with the products and creating stronger customer relationship which would later on, maximize the sale. On the other hand, it is difficult for the customers to interact through traditional marketing as it is a one way street.
- Targets potential customers: – It is known to every business owners that every brand has its own target customers to whom they serve their products and digital marketing is the best way to reach those potential customers. This minimizes arbitrariness and provides proper marketing concentration unlike traditional marketing which is quite difficult to segment except through its locations.
Hence, if you are still limited to traditional marketing, then it’s a right time to expand your vision areas and make you business digital. Use digital marketing for nurturing your business effectively in terms of both business expansion and monetary benefits.